Find the recipe on the TrueMade website and below:
1 lbs. boneless split chicken thighs
½ bottle of bbq sauce
2 cups frozen or fresh cut pineapple
Veggies of choice
1. Add Chicken and BBQ Sauce to a ziplock bag, shake to coat.
2. Prepare a clear pan or baking sheet and lightly coat with avocado or vegetable oil. Preheat over to 425F.
3. Spread Checkin pieces out evenly in a clear pan.
4. Bake chicken thighs at 425F (conventional) for 30 mins or until internal temp is +140F. Always check meat for proper temps
5. Add veggies and pineapple to a bowl or bag and mix or shake to coat.
6. Add veggies and pineapple to the pan, and bake for 10 additional mins.
7. Remove pan and garnish as desired or add to a bed of wild rice. Mix the chicken, veggies and pineapple and enjoy!