Fish is such an important food and can provide our bodies with a nourishing, balanced diet. Learn more about healthy fats found in fish and the Omega 3:6 Fatty Acid Ratio here.
- 1 salmon fillet
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp honey
- Dice salmon into cubes and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the coconut aminos, salt, ginger, rice vinegar, water, sriracha, and honey.
- Pour salmon into sauce mixture and coat.
- Air fry (or oven bake at 400) for 8 minutes.
- Add salmon to rice bowl with stir fried veggies, onto tacos, or rice paper rolls.