INGREDIENTS (1 serving)
- 1 slice Gluten Free Bread
- 2 tbsp egg whites or 1 egg
- ½ scoop CorePerform maple banana bread protein
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Dash of salt
Optional Greek Yogurt topping:
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter powder or peanut butter
- Whisk together egg whites, protein powder, salt and vanilla.
- (If desired), cut up bread into cubes.
- Dip 1 piece of bread into the mixture and let sit for 5-10 seconds.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 350 or cook on stovetop on medium heat.
- (Optional) Whisk together peanut butter powder with Greek yogurt.
- Add yogurt mixture on top of French toast bites or add any of your other favorite toppings.