Need a nostalgic bite that reminds you of your childhood, without the blood sugar spike and sugar overload? We got you. 👊
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup honey or maple syrup
4 cups Rice Krispie cereal
2 scoops CorePerform Rice Crispy protein powder
½ cup HU gems (no added sugar chocolate)
- Mix peanut butter and honey together.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until smooth and melted.
- Add in 2 scoops protein powder and mix. (Add more peanut butter honey mixture if too dry.)
- Pour in 4 scoops of Rice Krispie cereal and stir gently.
- Spray pan and press Rice Krispie mixture in. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Pour on to Rice Crispy mixture and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Enjoy! 🤤