- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp MCT or Olive Oil
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 sweet potato
- Choice of veggies (green beans, carrots, & bok choy used in this recipe)
- Dice your sweet potato, carrot, bok choy, and any other desired vegetables.
- Heat oil in Wok or pan and sauté vegetables on medium heat until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk marinade ingredients together.
- Dice chicken and pour into marinade.
- Sauté chicken in a separate pan until cooked through, and add to vegetable mixture. (You can add the chicken directly to the vegetable mixture instead of using a separate pan, but will need to do it before veg is fork tender to prevent mushiness).
- Add water to stir fry if stir fry isn’t liquidy enough.
Looking for something with a sweeter twist? Try our Sweet Grain Chicken Bowl. It's the perfect amount of sweet and so nutritious, you won't regret giving it a try!